The StrongFit 2-day seminar is the ﬁrst step in learning our system and how you can begin to apply them to yourself and those you coach. The seminar is for both for athletes and coaches and begins to explain such concepts as how humans learn, the nervous system, torque chains, analyzing weaknesses.
StrongFit Seminar Learning Objectives
After completing the StrongFit Seminar, "Principles and Philosophy of Training," participants will be better able to:
- Understand the key principles and philosophies of the StrongFit training methodology.
- Define internal and external torque.
- Define homeostasis and hormesis.
-Distinguish between training intensity and pain.
- Apply/program StrongFit movements for individual athletes as well as in a group class setting.
- Properly perform StrongFit openers and exercises.
- Understand how to properly apply torque in the use of sandbags, sleds, yokes and other Strongman equipment.
… And much much more.